Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] 64 Audio Tia Fourte Headphones

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Weiss-Man, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Hello, these are as new, complete with all original packaging, case and foam/rubber tips. Everything is in as new condition. They sound absolutely sublime, with detail and separation that I can’t remember any other headphone doing. I bought them last week along with an A&K SP1000, I love the combination, but unfortunately it sets off some mild tinnitus. These retail at £3,600, I am looking for £2,100.

Photos to follow.

Thanks

2. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

3. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Bump….

4. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Price reduced to £1,999, as new.

5. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

A pre weekend bump….If you’re on the fence, these will not disappoint, even from a phone they are staggeringly good.

6. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Now reduced to £1,900.

7. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Anyone interested in these, massive detail, even bigger soundstage, tight, deep, but not over exaggerated bass!!

8. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Now reduced to £1,800, half price, as new, in unmarked packaging with all extras.

9. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Bump, might consider a very close offer.

10. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Bump, these need a new home………..

11. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Madly these are sounding how I always expected them to sound today after making some small adjustments to their position in my ear (by turning them approx 30 degrees) and are on hold from sale while I establish new possible plans to keep them. I will update thread as soon as I have made a decision. Many thanks

12. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Ok, plans made, basically everything is going including speakers. Up for sale, hardly used, unmarked, with unmarked packaging, unused tips, £1,750.

13. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Bump, possibly going to p/x these at a dealer but still available, will update next week.