1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] 4 X Naim Shoebox case/sled - Unused

Discussion in 'd.i.y. classifieds' started by paulski, Jun 4, 2019.

1. paulski

paulski pfm Member

I have 4 of the Naim shoebox cases with sleds that I bought ages ago when Flat of this parish did a small ‘production’ run of these. Perfect as replacements for original Naim cases or a new project. I can’t actually remember what I planned to do with them and my more recent thought to re-case my Paradise in these has no real momentum so best to let them go. I think these were £110 each originally although I’ll stand ready to be corrected. There all unused in unopened boxes. Ideally I’d be happier to sell them as a set of 4 so will see if anyone wants them all initially. Asking £350 for the set or £95 individually if no takers for all 4. Postage at cost.

2. coredump

coredump Press <ALT-F4> to continue.

Hi Paul,
    I'd be interested in one. Shipping to Germany would be necessary.
    Best,
    Oliver

3. paulski

paulski pfm Member

All 4 sold and paid for.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019