Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] 4 Pin Din To RCA/Phono Cable Interconnect For Naim

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by deanf, May 10, 2021.

1. deanf

deanf pfm Member

2. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

Why not just buy that one? It's all good stuff, Sommer cable, Preh and Rean plugs.

3. say it as it is

say it as it is pfm Member

Yes hassle it takes to make one that a good price

4. deanf

deanf pfm Member

^ ok thanks folks, I will do. I just thought there might be something better someone wants to shift.

Thanks for the advice.

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy pfm Member

I may have a lead which I bought a few years ago to connect a 72 to cassette deck that I would sell. Ill have a look when I get home later if you are interested. Not sure what make it was but it may have been qed from memory.

6. JClark

JClark Member

Hi, I have a Chord Crimson VEE 3 (1m), which I used to connect my Qute to a Nap100.
    If interested I can send some pics etc.

7. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Thanks but I think that might be different, I've got a couple of Chord Cobra 5 pin DIN to RCA, I need 4 pin.

Mr Happy likes this.
  8. Gaius

Gaius pfm Member

I have a Flashback premier cable 4 pin din to RCA 1 metre. £45 posted PayPal only

9. JClark

JClark Member

Just to clarify, the Chord is RCA into 4 pin DIN. £20 posted UK.

10. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Thanks for the kind offers and the advice, now sorted.

Dean

Drzoigberg and Gaius like this.
  11. martin dawson

martin dawson pfm Member

Although you’ll have The voltage to power the Grad 1 from the APX 2 I would guess there would be a further up lift using the TPX2. As an example the Hi-Cap v Super Cap from Naim?

Regards,

Martin