advertisement

$300 too much for a 40cm digital interconnect?

ItemAudio

Trade: Item Audio
I know they're expensive but I keep hearing great things about these Green Label cables - have any PFM members got them, tried them, or would like to try them and let me know what they think of them?

http://ppastudio.blogspot.co.uk/

They do a cheaper version, too:
PICT6888.JPG

To put in your "audiophile" PC of course.

Sometimes I despair. But good on Mr Pang if there are those who would buy his cables.

What to say? I was a huge improvement on the sound.
Much more naturallness in the tone colours and harmonics much more resultion and staging. Incredible.
The only drawback was that I first had the impression of less punch in the bass.
Today I listened again and the bass was o.k.;
may contact settlement or burn in of silver cables.

Overall the improvement is huge.

My system consists of a
- dedicated main power chord in the wall
- Fuructech wall outlet
- Fono Acustica Armonico PC
- Vertex AQ Hi-Res Taga distributor block (2 - one one the digital component; one on the analog)
- Vertex AQ Hi-ResJaya Shunt filters (5)
- PC (feed with Fono Acustica Armonico PC)
- silver SUB lead
- Human Audio Tabla USB/SPDIF converter
- Vertex AQ Aletheia DAC
- Vertex AQ Hi-Res interconnects and speaker cables
- Thrax Dionysus and Spartacus - preamp and poweramp
- Kaiser Kawero Speakers
- 7 Lessloss Blackbodies
- 6 Steinmusic harmonizers
- 32 Tchang sugarcubes
- dedicated room acoustics (more than 60000 Euro invest) with custom tuned absorbers and diffusors

This guy certain likes them, although it could be also partly down to the Fono Acustica Armonico PC feed, or the 6 Steinmusic harmonizers, or the 32 Tchang sugarcubes, who knows?

I know they're expensive but I keep hearing great things about these Green Label cables - have any PFM members got them, tried them, or would like to try them and let me know what they think of them?

http://ppastudio.blogspot.co.uk/

They do a cheaper version, too:
PICT6888.JPG

If someone asked me personaly and to my face what I thought of this product I would loose respect for that person, I might even say something like "Dont be a ****in idiot".

But since this is an audio forum, I'll say "Item, there is probably a very good technical reason why this product might be a sham, perhaps we can investigate before we recommend this to clients."

Your Pal

Louballoo

She charges even more... And isn't so well insulated. We've had two cases where the signal broke through and ended up hearing noises akin to babies crying.

advertisement

Back