advertisement

[FS] CHORD CPM 2650 integrated amplifier.

Brian S

pfm Member
Excellent amp. Has sat happily alongside Sugden Masterclass and 300b valve amp for the last few years. Very good condition: £2000 via Pinkfish.
Brian S

I have several Chord Electronics mono, stereo and multi-channel amps.

Their common characteristics are 1. lightening-fast transients 2. very wide frquency response 3. ample power 4. balanced and 'neutral' soundstage.

GLWTS.

Skyebridge

It is silver. I am afraid I still can't do pics on here. I have taken them. Ebay would only let me work in dollars. I did think of putting $1 000,000, in order to make pics available to pinkfish.

I perhaps should have added, the only reason for the sale of this amp is that its in one of three systems, which change around on occaisions. One system is upstairs and I am too bloody old to carry the Chord up and down stairs. Time to learn about compact amps.

It is silver. I am afraid I still can't do pics on here. I have taken them. Ebay would only let me work in dollars. I did think of putting $1 000,000, in order to make pics available to pinkfish.
Or, just host them on imgur and put the links here.

Or, just host them on imgur and put the links here.
Excellent amp. Has sat happily alongside Sugden Masterclass and 300b valve amp for the last few years. Very good condition: £2000 via Pinkfish.
Brian S
Brian S

AMP NOW SOLD.

Thanks. I'll try.

advertisement

Back