advertisement

2021 New Album Recommendations

Dirty Honey have just released their self titled debut and I really like it!
Hard rock, great guitar riffs, gifted vocalist and very good song writing. Currently listening to it on Deezer. Yum yum.

There Is No End - Tony Allen, played it a couple of times today while working. Looking forward to giving it a proper listen.

There Is No End - Tony Allen, played it a couple of times today while working. Looking forward to giving it a proper listen.

Ooh, I'd forgotten that was coming out yesterday.
As if i haven't bought enough music already this week.....

713ewq4tieL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I've been a Guided by Voices fan for decades, seen them many times and today I learned they released a new album at the end of April. Liking it on Spotify just ordered the LP. (just bought Under the Bushes Under the Stars from here thanks Tony). The Rolling Stone review says may be their best since Alien Lanes in 1995. We shall see

https://open.spotify.com/album/5pc6kSihejcbulZjkArBbO

Erland Cooper- Holm: Variations & B-Sides, reworkings and outtakes from his gorgeous Hether Blether album.

Del Amitri - Fatal Mistakes- excellent new music - first for almost 20 years. Great songs and playing- Justin Currie’s lyrics remain superb.

Not albums but some I'm liking at the minute.

Getting Talk Talk vibes from a couple of recent singles by Orlando Weeks and BC Camplight

Also really liking this from Special Interest

advertisement

Back