advertisement

2015-2016 Premiership Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the first Watford goal might have been a foul on the keeper tho the second was really classy

Mourinho deserved to be sacked as he couldn't get the best out of the squad of players he had. He is now a toxic brand in the world of football. He managed to turn many at Real Madrid against him and he has done the same at Chelsea.

The bottom line is he could not make it work at Chelsea for any length of time and had managed to drag the club under a cloud of relegation due to his poor skills at working with people. Maybe he will move to managing an international team where his antagonistic nature will be less evident when fewer games have to be played

The rules controlling clubs with wealthy owners over spending were designed to reign in their dominance. It is better for the game when smaller clubs are able to rise, this hasn't been happening since the days of Forest and Wimbledon

Well done to the budgies yesterday.
How long before its Van Gone from Man U?
Soon though the players at Man U are now quite average, the lesser teams are closing in due to funds, about time we had a proper old fashioned league where the leicesters of this world have a chance. Nice.

Soon though the players at Man U are now quite average, the lesser teams are closing in due to funds, about time we had a proper old fashioned league where the leicesters of this world have a chance. Nice.
Leicester have been outstanding this season as have Brighton until yesterdays blip.
They are up for it big time all playing together as teams should.
If you are on £300,000 a week are you motivated ?
Players on mega wages should only get payed that week if there team wins imo.
One of our best players has spent more time not playing on full wages.
He has a known long time medical condition thats only going to get worse.
Liverpool would of kept him otherwise.
According to club insiders they don't really want to play him now when he is fit because they are scared he will get drug tested and fail because of recreational drugs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xVp1mauGnU&list=RD5xVp1mauGnU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QkVTx2d88

One of our best players has spent more time not playing on full wages.
He has a known long time medical condition thats only going to get worse.
Liverpool would of kept him otherwise.
According to club insiders they don't really want to play him now when he is fit because they are scared he will get drug tested and fail because of recreational drugs.

Who are "our" in this case please?

Rob.

...Players on mega wages should only get payed that week if there team wins imo....

Agree 100% (& manager as well).

As a Man U supporter, like Rory Mc, I would love Mourinho in, Van Gaal out (or boot him upstairs to run out his contract as Director of Football). I still think Mourinho has exceptional management skills : the unprecedented toxic situation at Chelsea had become unmanageable, but was not all Jose's fault, more the combination of unsavoury, overpaid characters.

Was at my nephews watching the game and we could hear the crowd a couple of miles away.
Saw coaches full of dejected scousers, lovely.
I cannot believe both my teams in the top 7

Bloss

Scores so far with one game to go;

pil 50, Brian 40, gassor 40, murray 20 and Lawro 10 (and he now can't win this week's).

Agree 100% (& manager as well).

As a Man U supporter, like Rory Mc, I would love Mourinho in, Van Gaal out (or boot him upstairs to run out his contract as Director of Football). I still think Mourinho has exceptional management skills : the unprecedented toxic situation at Chelsea had become unmanageable, but was not all Jose's fault, more the combination of unsavoury, overpaid characters.

Out of the frying pan then...

On MOTD2 today the panel didn't think that Mourinho would be going to Utd, because van Gaal was his mentor and the team need to become a fast, attacking side again.

My mate who is a long term Utd supporter reckons Mourinho will be hired this coming week, but he was wrong about van Bollocks being given the boot last week.

It's funny to start reading on pfm posts from some people saying that Mourinho is a really talented manager. Last week he was the scum of the earth.

Jack

Utd didn't want Mourinho the last time he was about to become available (the end of his RM contract), so I doubt they'll want him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back