advertisement

20% off Sonos at Amazon

JezmondTutu

pfm Member
Using code 20KINDLE.

Tempted to buy a Play1 myself but definately in the want but do not need category!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
cheers, yes, it works for the lone Play 1, but then when you add in another item (like the bridge) it reduces to £7.80 for some reason

It works for the soundbar - £120 off. Decision made then as I was wavering about it in John Lewis on Saturday.

Thanks Jezmond.

Rob.

I order a Play 1 and got the 20% discount. It didn't work when I tried to order a second one so must be limited to single purchase. I could setup another Amazon account I guess.

I order a Play 1 and got the 20% discount. It didn't work when I tried to order a second one so must be limited to single purchase. I could setup another Amazon account I guess.

My wife doesn't know it, but she's bought one too!

Got another Play 1 using another account. Still expecting an email saying the promo was an error...

I was listening to my Play 1 last night after moving it from bedroom onto shelf below TV in sitting room. I had to turn the bass back a bit but this thing has no right to sound so good in that slightly compromised location.

The things really are good at low to moderate levels. Sound falls to bits a bit up high though but what do you expect for £135.

Tempted to try the sub but have been told a pair of Play 1's won't be able to keep up with it.

Doesn't work with Connect or Connect Amp for me (still OK with Play 1).

The Sub?

Overall I think the Connect is a great source (that's simply what it is) and feeds whatever amp/speaker combo works for any other source - CD/TT or whatever. I'd agree - I can't see a Sonos Sub making sense in that setup.

The Play 1s are just great little bedside/kitchen radio replacements AFAICT, but I'll be trying them as a stereo pair just for fun.

Sub is quite expensive, so doubt they sell many? Or do others use Sonos as a full HiFi setup - Sub and Plays?

Sorry for lack of clarity in my reply - the voucher code didn't work for Connect/Connect Amp. I've already got a Playbar & Sub, I was looking for a Connect to extend into another room.

advertisement

Back