advertisement

[WTD] 1.5m interconnect (around) - audiophile not Amazon or Van Damme

Darren

So gentle when he tries to understand.
I'm looking for a 1.5m interconnect - phono to phono. Something decent but not outrageous.
My system cable are all Van den Hul - so a 'The integration Hybrid" would be ideal.
But I'm not fanatical so anything interesting/non ancient considered.
Thanks.

Yannis Tome makes excellent cables, perform well above their price bracket
EG

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Yannis Tome makes excellent cables, perform well above their price bracket
EG
Thanks Mike. Sadly his, silver ones are out if my reach currently and his copper stuff is a bit basic. I've picked something up in Ebay so we will see.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
If u can solder you can buy a decent length of mogami cable and some lovely rean/neautrink rcas for silly cheap.
Its cheap enough to buy in a 3 metres lengths or more and the rcas come in a multi pack so basically you can make accordingly when needed...

If u can solder you can buy a decent length of mogami cable and some lovely rean/neautrink rcas for silly cheap.
Its cheap enough to buy in a 3 metres lengths or more and the rcas come in a multi pack so basically you can make accordingly when needed...
Hi Fitnessed I own a couple of Mogami interconnects and I dont like their sound at all. But thanks for trying to save me some money - very much appreciated.

I'm looking for a 1.5m interconnect - phono to phono. Something decent but not outrageous.
My system cable are all Van den Hul - so a 'The integration Hybrid" would be ideal.
But I'm not fanatical so anything interesting/non ancient considered.
Thanks.

Bit shorter..

I've got a pair 1.8m made by Bigman terminated with KLE RCA plugs surplus to requirements. I could well be using them now but they are too long for my needs. PM me if interested.

I've got a pair 1.8m made by Bigman terminated with KLE RCA plugs surplus to requirements. I could well be using them now but they are too long for my needs. PM me if interested.
Sorry Sala, bought a silver litz cable from Ebay that I'm very pleased with. Thanks for thinking of me though.

advertisement

Back