advertisement

[FS/SWAP] 07 VW Golf MK5 GTi 5DR DSG

Martian Sunrise

pfm Member
2007 VW MK5 Golf GTi

102k miles, DSG, leather interior, Sat Nav, cruise control, multi function steering wheel. Pretty much all the available options, apart from xenons and sunroof.

Excellent condition and well maintained. All as it left the factory - no mods...

I have owned the car for about 10 years and it has always been serviced yearly. The cam belts/water pump were done this time last year, along with the DSG service.

Tyres are Michelin and are less than a year old (<10k miles) on the front and 2019 on the rear. In my time, it has had a new wheel bearing, new arms, springs and bushes at the rear (to allow a wheel alignment) and new brakes all reound (including calipers at the rear). Battery is about three years old.

Everything works and the air cond blows cold.

Wheels refurbed last year.

There is a minor dent in the front edge of the bonnet from a run in with a pheasant. It does not stop anything from working.

it is Ulez friendly.

I am after 4500. I may be interested in a SUV / estate / family car for swap. a non-ulez car is fine.

Located just south of Warminster in the Deverill Valley.

Any questions, please shout.

We had an identical car (except 3 door) and it was great.

The maintenance on this car is very good and seems a very sound buy for someone.

I'd get a little bit of grey shoe polish and touch up the driver seat swabs though. It'll lift the interior.

@Martian Sunrise there are free websites (you probably know) like VW golf forums, AVfourms and car & classic where you could also advertise, if not already done so. ;)

Nice. I had an r32 similar age and loved it. BUT preferred the lightness of this version when chucking it round corners I’ll be honest

Crikey, that's a decent price for an old motor. I've got a spare Mondeo 2.3, same year, under 50k miles, bit scruffy (one door needs attention due to a scrape) but otherwise goes well, can't even shift it at £1200! Mind you, I've not tried too hard, and now it's SORNed and tucked away to be forgotten about :)

advertisement

Back