advertisement

€500 vs €900 HIFI USB CABLE Comparison...

Thats 95% of hifi described right there.

Yeah, a lot of it is just ****, designed to sell to the eyes. I'm sure we've all seen the infamous Goldmund CD player? I once met a phono stage which was about the size of a small suitcase and had a wooden remote control!

You must be bored Graham. Make that extremely bored :D

I'd rather watch paint dry.

A £1 cable (which we use) from the local market is more than good enough.

A bit of a boo boo by us as on the one hand we use also use a £1 interconnect cable but on the other hand we've had Rega's Couple 2 Interconnect 1m on offer at £44.52 (RRP £126) in our Clearance/Special offers list. This has now been rectified and the Couple 2 is now at £0.00

Apologies for this.

Rick.

http://www.musicraft.co.uk/special-offers/

Rick,

A bit of a boo boo by us as on the one hand we use also use a £1 interconnect cable but on the other hand we've had Rega's Couple 2 Interconnect 1m on offer at £44.52 (RRP £126) in our Clearance/Special offers list. This has now been rectified and the Couple 2 is now at £0.00

Can I have two Rega Couple 2s? I'll send a cheque for £0. I'm not really a wire guy but that's a great price.

Joe

Apologies for this.

Rick.

http://www.musicraft.co.uk/special-offers/

Why don't you erase all the "special offers" that are no longer on offer?

I thought the point of buying stupidly expensive cables was so you could tell folks how much you'd spent on cables on the basis that they'd think you were both rich and discerning?

Rick,

The cheque should arrive by Friday and trust me, it will clear.

Joe

Rick,

The cheque should arrive by Friday and trust me, it will clear.

Joe

No sign of a cheque :D If it doesn't clear at £0.00 then I'll have to charge my standard personal RRP (Rick's Recommended Price :p) at 24.05% of its retail value ;)

advertisement

Back