advertisement

“That cyclist” who hit the horse.

I'm going to start carrying a set of those collapsible ladders so that I can whip them out whenever I'm crossing the road - especially when it's a green man and there's someone on a bicycle approaching way too fast! How about a set of these 5m-telescopic ladders - too much?

Perhaps a long pair of clown shoes ? I'm sorry officer but I have a problem with balance.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
A funny way to slow and stop cars is two pedestrians crossing the road pretending to carry a piece of four by eight foot plate glass. It is hilarious how fast people do notice!

I tried this in 1984 in Angers, France!

Like calling out, "Merd!" to passing pedestrians. They invariably look down at their shoes for the then common dog excreta on their footwear!

Best wishes from George

Really hilarious. Possible fractured skull, concussion, brain trauma. Funny stuff. Have you ever had a significant knock to the head ?

All self induced.
Shouldn’t have been out if they were that unobservant.
And they get away with all the damage caused to the car.

All self induced.
Shouldn’t have been out if they were that unobservant.
And they get away with all the damage caused to the car.

So a moment's inattention completely deserves a severe head injury and web ridicule ?
You have no way to know if they "got away with" damage to the car.

Headbutt man will get knocked off his bike eventually, hopefully. Maybe paralysed from neck down, then hell learn how to use his head, the twat.

So a moment's inattention completely deserves a severe head injury and web ridicule ?

You can't afford that moment, not just for pedestrian safety, we had a cyclist killed instantly when he was following the kerb head down. A broken down lorry and he never saw it.

A moments inattention eh?

I must remember that when a Lycra hero prattles on about dangerous drivers.

And I wan’t ridiculing anyone. I said he should not have been out on the road if he was that unobservant.

I almost got taken out by a van while walking on the pavement today outside my house. Erratic van man was trying to reverse with a trailer on the back and mounted the pavement missing me by inches. When he made his turn after another two attempts he then parked on the pavement forcing me onto the road to get past. I told his mate he almost hit me then took a pic of his van blocking the pavement which prompted him to get out and follow me on foot with “get back here you, it’s illegal to take pictures of vehicles!”. He’s getting his collar felt tomorrow with his misunderstanding of the law corrected.

I almost got taken out by a van while walking on the pavement today outside my house. Erratic van man was trying to reverse with a trailer on the back and mounted the pavement missing me by inches. When he made his turn after another two attempts he then parked on the pavement forcing me onto the road to get past. I told his mate he almost hit me then took a pic of his van blocking the pavement which prompted him to get out and follow me on foot with “get back here you, it’s illegal to take pictures of vehicles!”. He’s getting his collar felt tomorrow with his misunderstanding of the law corrected.
Lol. What law did he break that you have evidence of?

I was nowhere near Glasgow!

Headbutt man will get knocked off his bike eventually, hopefully. Maybe paralysed from neck down, then hell learn how to use his head, the twat.

He's not a twat, he's a thug. I sincerely hope he is identified and caught, shouldn't be too difficult if that's a regular route for him, but of course he will lie low in true criminal fashion. Work colleagues and fellow cyclists, do your duty and shop him.

You’ll excuse me if I don’t immediately see it from the offender’s perspective Rich. It would seem I lack the relevant experience lol.
Well I guess you retired people / pensioners / parochial curtain twitchers to fill your day with something. Lol.

Well I guess you retired people / pensioners / parochial curtain twitchers to fill your day with something. Lol.
There’s a bigger point here, which is that if people don’t take a stand against low level antisocial behaviour, standards get eroded. I guess you might be too busy being a productive member of society to notice.

advertisement

Back