advertisement

“Advert on pfm” thread.

Tony Lockhart

Avoiding Stress, at Every Opportunity
If I click on that thread, Safari won’t open the page, and the message “The URL was blocked by a content blocker” is displayed.
There’s no progress bar, just the above, instantly.

Am I missing out on something interesting?

If I click on that thread, Safari won’t open the page, and the message “The URL was blocked by a content blocker” is displayed.
There’s no progress bar, just the above, instantly.

Am I missing out on something interesting?
You probably have an ad blocker that triggers on any URL matching a generic "/ad" pattern. The thread is mostly people describing the ads they're getting at the top of the page.

One thing you can pretty much guarantee is that pfm works ok on Safari as it is what I use (on iOS, iPadOS and OS X, though I’m still on Mohave there). The site is certainly working ok.

Try clearing your website data as Safari can still pick up some nasties along the way. I have to do it every few months (nothing to do with pfm, its usually eBay that messes it up for me as there are some very dodgy listings now and again that get through their security and can inject nasties). Very good chance that will fix it.

my desktop won`t open the audio section , i cannot figure it out . phone and laptop open it but not the desktop which is quite modern . using a chrome browser . been like that for 3 weeks now !! ever since that little pfm update

Clear your cache (usually shift-F5) and all will be right. I don’t understand why there was a problem as the relative paths are all identical, but it certainly fixes it for those having an issue.

advertisement

Back