advertisement

‘The things you see’

Martyn Miles

pfm Member
I was in my local Lidl’s car park this morning and there, parked in front of me, was a bright yellow
Smart sports car.
The registration plate read T10 PFM.
So Tony L. was out shopping...

I don’t see Tony in a Smart car, TBH. I see him in a carefully restored 1960s vintage something or other. Something honest, not flash, but with serious performance for its time, maybe something like a Mk2 Lotus Cortina.

It might’ve been me...

giphy.gif

Do you have grey hair? Purple Rinse? Womens institute shopping outing?

Cos that's what I was stuck queueing behind trying to get into the carpark at the local Wickes the other day (fascia eaves board fell off the garage - needed to buy a roofing batten in a hurry) Had to queue behind a line of useless people who don't know how to drive or park.

They built a Lidl store on the industrial estate next to Wickes. With nowhere to park. So every stupid doddery old sod who shops at Lidl now clogs up the car park there

Grr.

Rant Over.

Do you have grey hair? Purple Rinse? Womens institute shopping outing?

Cos that's what I was stuck queueing behind trying to get into the carpark at the local Wickes the other day (fascia eaves board fell off the garage - needed to buy a roofing batten in a hurry) Had to queue behind a line of useless people who don't know how to drive or park.

They built a Lidl store on the industrial estate next to Wickes. With nowhere to park. So every stupid doddery old sod who shops at Lidl now clogs up the car park there

Grr.

Rant Over.

Very little hair, but it’s greying.
Purple rinse is for the ladies, surely ?

Our Lidl’s store is built next to McDonald’s and often the queue for McD’s stops entry to Lidl’s.
I get rather annoyed by this, as I am no fan of McD’s.
Fortunately Lidl’s are planning a move.
I wonder if I’ll see the little yellow Smart car there...

advertisement

Back