advertisement

‘Like’ buttons

Marchy,

Tony had briefly installed a fart button, but the load on the servers hosting pfm was unsustainable.

Blokes were farting posts left, right and centre, even when the post didn't call for a fart.

Joe

Tony had briefly installed a fart button, but the load on the servers hosting pfm was unsustainable.

Didn't have fart to go then!

I don't do social media; dislike the whole concept, really, but the 'like' facility on here is great fun. This morning I had a 'like' which foxed me completely, as I hadn't posted much at all recently. When I accessed the post concerned, it was from 2014 !!!!! Do people actually read threads that old? Presumably, yes !

Marchy,

Blokes were farting posts left, right and centre, even when the post didn't call for a fart.

Joe
Switching direction completely (I think the rules state that I can as I started the thread) that reminds me of the game in the tie-in book of The Young Ones - you had to take a song title and replace a word with ‘fart’. They gave a list - by ‘Don’t Fart So Close To Me’ I was helpless with laughter. When I got to Fart! (by Lulu of course - you have to imagine her singing it...) I think I may have wet myself.

Please feel free to post more, so we can have a funny thread behind a dull title that most will avoid. It’ll be more entertaining than replying to that po-faced git of an OP.

It’s why I don’t do Facebook.

Edit, not the farts, obvs. The fact that deep analysis of likes is so revealing. I trust Tony more than I trust Zuckerberg. Partly because, well Tony, but also because I suspect he doesn’t have the same access to deep learning, big data crunching tech.

advertisement

Back