advertisement

£1100 CD Player

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I am looking at CD5XS, Ikemi, Saturn and Moon Equinox RS. I've already been down the transport+DAC route before with Rega. There are so many choices. I plan to take more time on my decision this time.

I should have added......at the price. Although i would actually have the current top Densen player in preference to anything else I know of

Hi,

Densen B410 is very close to a B400XS, yes I have them both at the same time.

Pete

Have you heard the 440? I heard it recently up against the top Rega thingy, and I know where my money would have gone.

I had a 400xs and stupidly sold it (for £1100)!!!! It was lovely.

depends what you like.

NB
how about a nice transport and the majority on a DAC ? - for when / if you ever do go down the computer route.

For sound quality, I would suggest an MDAC and cheap CD player or Bluray/ DVD as a transport. If I'm not using my streamer my Pioneer Bluray into the MDac sounds considerably better in terms of resolution etc than my previous Naim CD5x with Teddycap mk3 powersupply and that was a very good combination.

I have seen two on here and one on e bay recently also the B400 plus on here for £300.00 which I am very tempted by for a bedroom system could be updated by Densen though not sure of cost.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back