advertisement

£10 off £50 spend at Amazon UK - 20-1-17 only

lsinclair

pfm Member
Time to get that box set you have been promising yourself? Or fill in some gaps? Works on books too. You've got until midnight to decide. The order has to be supplied by Amazon itself.

Here are the terms and instructions.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Thanks for the heads-up. That's saved me 20% on three vinyl LPs from my wish list :)

Thanks - works for pre-orders as well, brilliant.
Some Bowie for February and Laura Marling for March.

Works for the Warehouse (open-box, slightly used etc) too. Just got a cordless drill I've been dithering over.

I'm can't decide between a Brooks B17 bike saddle for £46 or some Bach and Bartok. Maybe a glass or two of wine will help.

I'm can't decide between a Brooks B17 bike saddle for £46 or some Bach and Bartok. Maybe a glass or two of wine will help.

After a bottle of St Bernardus and two glasses of wine I really pushed the boat out and went for the Brooks Flyer (aged) which worked out at £52! So much choice with the saddles... in the end I chose the B17 variant that looked least Lycra and most old man like! Sorry JS and Bela, maybe next time.

After some effort to reach the £50 minimum I entered the discount code at 23:59 only to be told that it had expired. Not sure what time zone they operate under.

After some effort to reach the £50 minimum I entered the discount code at 23:59 only to be told that it had expired. Not sure what time zone they operate under.

To be fair I did notice it stated in the terms that the offer expired at 23:59 - maybe they enforced this strictly and you were seconds too late?

advertisement

Back