advertisement

£10 off £50 at Amazon with code - BIGTHANKS

windhoek

The Phoolosopher
Amazon are offering £10 off a £50 spend for one day only and the code is: BIGTHANKS

The only caveat is: Amazon/Amazon Warehouse must be the seller - Marketplace orders fulfilled by Amazon don't qualify.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff including an LP and had to add an £0.84 cork sanding block to nudge my order over £50 lol

Go fill yer boots... :)

Done. Have most of these already but for ripping to the NAS drive it will be convenient.

Aladdin Sane
Diamond Dogs
The Man Who Sold The World
Heroes
Lodger
Young Americans
The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars
Hunky Dory
Space Oddity
Scary Monsters
Station To Station

All remastered.

£44.89

....bought the 2015 remastered LP's of Rush's: Signals, Caress of Steel and Hemispheres for just over £40 thanks to you - Cheers!

I've gone for the Miles Davis at the Fillmore Bootleg Series box and the Feynman Lectures on Physics volume 1. A wealthy friend had the box of the Feynman books in hardback when I was at college 40 years ago, now seems like a good time to start exorcising the envy!

Thanks for the heads up.

Ordered The Velvet Underground 'The Complete Matrix tapes' boxset. Pre-ordered the new PJ Harvey album and the new The Last Shadow Puppets album.

This year is shaping up nicely. New music from The Coral, Radiohead and the Iggy Pop/Josh Homme album sounds cool too.

I've gone for the Miles Davis at the Fillmore Bootleg Series box and the Feynman Lectures on Physics volume 1. A wealthy friend had the box of the Feynman books in hardback when I was at college 40 years ago, now seems like a good time to start exorcising the envy!

Great choice! I had no knowledge of Feynman at all until recently happening upon him on youtube (referenced by Laurence Krauss, I think) what a fantastic guy!...but there are some big Feynman fans where I work. One of them kindly explained to me about the "Feynman effect" which made me laugh :)

Cheers, just bought The Hateful Eight soundtrack on vinyl by Ennio Morricone as well as other none music stuff to make up the £50

I went with a bunch of new releases from ECM (Craig Taborn, Michel Benita, Jon Balke, Michael Formanek - a great start to the new year).

Many thanks. Didnt buy music, took £10 off a 2TB usb hard drive for music rips backup as I've just about filled my 500gb one.

Amongst other things, I ordered the David Bowie Box Set, though it's temporarily out of stock at the moment.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Thanks for the heads up :) Went and pre-ordered the Bowie at the Beeb vinyl box set. Fingers crossed if the price drops at all before now and release date that is reflected, in addition to the -£10 offer.

advertisement

Back