advertisement

Thou shalt not make repetitive generic music

It doesn't seem to be very available, I'd have bought a 12 if they'd actually made one, apparently 7" ltd edition only.

Anyone got the 2007 album 'Final ..'summat? I wonder if there's enough music, as it were, to make it properly listenable as an lp. Its defo great in bursts of a song.. maybe my pov is entirely old-fashioned now.

noy so threadcrapper, its better than any of your Eagles lps.

Having and expressing a different opinion on the merits or de-merits of a particular piece of music particularly when it contradicts your own is not "threadcrapping" my friend, it's called freedom of expression/free speech;)

Not quite sure what the reference to the Eagles is all about as I neither posses any Eagles LP's, or indeed have ever listened to any:confused:. I trust your problem is with the music not with the LP format in general......

Having and expressing a different opinion on the merits or de-merits of a particular piece of music particularly when it contradicts your own is not "threadcrapping" my friend, it's called freedom of expression/free speech;)

I think you'll find the way you did it is considered a thread crap.
Perhaps you could enlighten us as to why we're all wrong and it is in fact 'pap of the highest order'?

I like the "Some people are just nice" line and the way the it breaks the flow up a little. And a jewish-looking rapper always earns you cool points.

I like it although why you would want to call yourself either Scroobius or Dan le Sac is odd...also the singer looks like the lovechild of E and Cat Stevens.

Paul

I've had a crap download of this on my phone for quite a wihle. Jo Whiley played it a few MOnths ago. Got a few other tracks too and a remix of this.

They're been touring quite a bit and will be at several festivals I belive.

Also seen a few stickers over the last few MOnths around Cardiff saying "Just A Band".... which I assume is something to do with it.

advertisement

Back