advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

That joke wears thinner when public services are on their arse through an obvious lack of funding. Perhaps, stupid as that proposal is, it would be better coming from people who actually pay tax.

In fairness wealthy Tory voters who would still vote Tory despite the evidence of the past 14 years of corruption, incompetence and catastrophic misrule will already have private healthcare and likely enjoy seeing people starving to death in shop doorways. As ever the cruelty is the point. It makes them feel good about their “success”.

What a tremendous flounce! Now petulantly claiming she didn't get a seat in the Lords because of her non-Oxbridge background and that she was born on the poorest street in the country. I bet that last one won't stand up to scrutiny.

In other news failed Tory Mayoral candidate and disgraced COVID partier Shaun Bailey gets a Lordship. Another reward for failure and idiocy.

They'll lose the by-election to Labour.

“Others honoured included former business secretary Jacob Rees-Mogg, awarded a knighthood, and Mr Johnson’s home secretary Priti Patel, given a damehood”

Mmmm, I knew nothing about this.

really smug is heading towards his, "Portillo moment" at the next GE, the people of north Somerset are sick of the sound and sight of him, I hear.

As for priti p, I find no words fitting for that creature.

When the time comes the Rees-Mogg will fit right in with the other members of the House of Lords. Zzzzzz

lords-sleeping.jpg

****ing unbelievable. The face of the modern Tory Party. Will she be giving that salute when she exits the Palace? A 29 year old female assistant to Johnson, with 2 years work experience that no one has heard of has been given a life peerage.
Incredible.
Mistress of the Bed Chamber?

Just to add...

"Groom of the Stool."

The above quote pinched from the delightful sketch writer on the Groan, "John Crace."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groom_of_the_Stool

:D

advertisement

Back