advertisement

[FS] 4 for April - Laura Mvula, Danny Krivit, Hackney Colliery Band

lordmortlock

Late to the Tannoy party
A few great records for sale. They’ve been carefully cleaned on a Pro-Ject RCM if open.

Laura Mvula, with Metropole Orkest.

Rare! conducted by Jules Buckley, limited edition, no. 0519, gatefold, NM/NM, still in shrink wrap, played just a couple of times. £95

Laura Mvula, Sing to the Moon

Gatefold, New sealed, slight ding to top LH corner of sleeve. £60

Hackney Colliery Band, Sharpener

Gatefold, double vinyl, one red, one blue. N/M N/M, played just a few times. £24
Danny Krivit, Grass Roots

A fantastic disco/house compilation. Triple vinyl. Sleeve has some edge wear and a couple of areas of wear front and back, but perfectly presentable (I’m fussy with records!), discs VG+ £24

Prices inc postage. Will ship in proper good quality reused cardboard mailers.

PM with questions, or requests for detail pics.

Price reductions for the first two.

Sing to the Moon £50,

Laura Mvula, with Metropole Orkest £80

LM now well below Discogs sales history :)

LM x 2 withdrawn for a bit, to try at a higher figure on Discogs. They’ve been selling for big money there, so mad not to give it a go

I’d quite like to sell the Laura Mvula lps. Historically they sell for a lot of cash on Discogs, assuming I’m prepared to wait for the right buyer, but I’ve just bought a load of new vinyl and could do with some money back in

So how about £100 for both of them? Plus delivery at cost. Bargain :)

Last edited:
Seems like these Laura Mvula lps aren’t as valuable as Discogs suggested!

I’ll stick them back on the shelf. Drop me a pm if you’re interested in them and we can discuss a price.

Both LM lps sold.

Hackney Colliery band, Gatefold, double vinyl, one red, one blue. N/M N/M, played just a few times. now £15 inc UK delivery.

advertisement

Back