advertisement

SOLD Bluesound Node 2i + interface board, LPSU ready, black. Boxed, excellent. PRICE REDUCTION

TheFlash

Reiki Audio
Centre of my listening universe for a good few years.

Simply add linear PSU! Includes interface board required to accommodate external linear PSU; I've always loved the BluOS interface (control app) but the sound is at another level with a decent external (ideally linear) 5v PSU: SBooster is great, Sean Jacobs DC3 (see separate listing) is pretty well maxi-pimped... and my custom-built-for-me supercap PSU is a cracker (also to be listed shortly).

Pics to follow. Boxed with all original accessories. Priced to reflect £90ish cost of interface board and its excellent condition. £300 shipped now £250 shipped for established Fishies.

PM me please. UK buyers only, Paypal F&F or bank transfer only.

Last edited:
Pretty useless in situ photo x2 here!
(Pride of place on top shelf).

img_1247.jpeg

kendal-stack-cropped.png

I think I might bump my way through the alphabet. Ish. There will be some stinkers I might skip. Let's start with...

Any Audio Admirers?
:)

Do you have the original board too Nigel? It might pay to split and sell as original with a separate sale for the board upgrade. Assume you have the original packaging?

Cheers

Jez

Cheers Jez. I can't check as I'm not in Kendal until next week but I'm sure I do still have the original board... tucked away in the original packaging, which I definitely have and shall now mention!

I may revert to original and separate board as you suggest, but let me stick this out for another week or so. It will save someone from having to install it if they're new to Nodeland.

If anyone reading this does want just the interface board for their existing Node 2i then PM me for a chatette.

Much appreciated.
Nigel

Willing to consider offers on the interface board if anyone already has a Node 2/2i they’re looking to pimp.

Ditto, willing to consider offers on the stock Node 2i. On Monday I’ll confirm I have the original board in the original Node 2i packaging - confident I do as I’m a stickler for such things.

Of course easiest for all is we close the deal on my excellent pimped Node 2i. Simply add external PSU! PM me with non-insulting offers.

PRICE REDUCTION for established Fishies.

Boxed with all original accessories. Priced to reflect £90ish cost of interface board and its excellent condition. £300 shipped now £250 shipped for established fishies.

Last edited:
PRICE REDUCTION for established wammers.

Boxed with all original accessories. Priced to reflect £90ish cost of interface board and its excellent condition. £300 shipped now £250 shipped for established wammers.

For established wammers but not for the established fishies? Wow, we see how it is </3

I saw you at the WAM Show last year and it was a good time. I am sorry to hear you've left the WAM though.
Aha yes, towards the end of the day if I remember correctly.

I might return at some point but found them to be anti-trade, basically saying you can't speak outside the trade area unless you're spoken to. I won't be going back unless that changes. Let's not say any more here. Other forums are obviously available and I'm very happy to be here!

advertisement

Back