advertisement

[FS] Fidelity Audio Bluesound Node 2/2i interface and SE V2 QPG LPSU

Nye Samuel

Herr Katze
Doing this to simplify things:

Fidelity Audio Bluesound 'original' Node 2/2i interfacedand Fidelity Audio SE V2 QPG LPSU (5v/3A)

Together these will transform your current Bluesound Node 2 or 2i

The interface costs £85 and the LPSU costs £651 making a total of £736...add RM Special Delivery postage (£15.45) and that comes to £751.45p....the LPSU is very recent but the interface is from 2021.

Please note...this does not include either a Node 2 or 2i..that needs to be purchased separately.

£485 including RM Special Delivery.

Fidelity Audio SE Pro V2 PSU on Flickr

Last edited:
If you collect, you get the choice of coffee or tea with milk chocolate biscuits...What more could you want?

PS: It's not nasty instant coffee either and the tea is with tea leaves! If like me, you are bit of an Anarchist...you will have green tea...as Assam is 'proper tea'...and 'proper-tea is theft'. :)

£440 Ono including RM Special Delivery.

Or collect from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire for £425 including coffee/tea and chocolate biscuits.

What are you waiting for?

Your Node 2/2i +my FA interface + SE PSU=Musical Nirvana.

£435 Ono including RM Special Delivery.

Or collect from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire for £420 including coffee/tea and chocolate biscuits.

£425 Ono including RM Special Delivery.

Or collect from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire for £410 including coffee/tea and chocolate biscuits.

I will include a high quality mains leads, 75cm long, with Marinco IEC connectors and a MK toughplug and silver plated 2.5mm2 3 core cable.

£415 Ono including RM Special Delivery.

Or collect from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire for £400 including coffee/tea and chocolate biscuits.

£405 Ono including RM Special Delivery.

Or collect from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire for £390 including coffee/tea and chocolate biscuits.

£395 Ono including RM Special Delivery.

Or collect from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire for £380 including coffee/tea and chocolate biscuits.

£385 Ono including RM Special Delivery.

Or collect from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire for £370 including coffee/tea and chocolate biscuits.

Finally...SSTP ...Bleeding hallelujah. :)

Last edited:

advertisement

Back