advertisement

Raw chicken, how do you deal with it...?

The smell is the first sign that something is wrong with the food. Don't eat or touch it with your bare hands. Raw chicken poses health risks if not handled and disposed of properly. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling raw chicken and follow local waste disposal guidelines to maintain hygiene and prevent any potential health hazards. Raw chicken can contain harmful bacteria such as Salmonella or Campylobacter. Whether you're making an orange chicken recipe, nuggets, or any other dish, cooking chicken thoroughly is crucial to kill any bacteria that may be present.
I’m slightly worried about a 3 year old thread resurrecting itself, or something prompted you to search ‘raw chicken’ on a HiFi forum ???? :)

It reads like chat gpt I assume the guys account is hijacked and he will post a bunch of nonsense to then sell scams on the for sales thread.

Or just a super weird thread resurrection

I just put some chicken in the slow cooker. It goes out of date tomorrow and has a slight smell, should I feed it to my girlfriend first to check if it's safe?

I just put some chicken in the slow cooker. It goes out of date tomorrow and has a slight smell, should I feed it to my girlfriend first to check if it's safe?

I'm sure it would be fine if you're in the UK, chickens are tested weekly and pre slaughter here so pretty safe.

It should smell slightly if your nose works well.

Stitch it back together, put 1000 volts through it and reanimate it.

Maybe you could get it to do some yard work.

advertisement

Back