advertisement

[FS] Nikon D3200 DSLR and lenses + Pentax 1st DSLR and lens

canonman

pfm Member
Not what you expect from canonman but a family member asked me to sell these

Nikon D3200 24.2 mp DSLR with AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55 VRII léns and Sigma 70-300 DG Macro lens
Complete with strap, non Nikon charger, manual, All in ex cons. Even got MPB 'excellent' stickers!
£200 the lot including mainland UK delivery

Pentax 1st DL DSLR with Pentax SMC DA-18-55 AL lens, manual etc This uses AA size high capacity batteries, not included
£50 the lot inc mainland UK delivery Ex con too

Pentax now sold. Nikon set reduced to £150 if collected (body, 2 lenses, charger, strap, manual and LOW HOURS)

Last edited:
Pentax now sold. Nikon set reduced to £150 (body, 2 lenses, charger, strap, manual and LOW HOURS)
Sorry, excuse my ignorance - I take it this has a battery to use with the charger?
And do you know how many shutter actuations it has had please?

Daft price. Anyone who has a young 'un getting into digital this is a total bargain.
The lenses alone are worth twice this. I'd have it myself just to put on the shelf. owned just such once and took many lovely pics with it. Gotta sell?!

Daft price. Anyone who has a young 'un getting into digital this is a total bargain.
The lenses alone are worth twice this. I'd have it myself just to put on the shelf. owned just such once and took many lovely pics with it. Gotta sell?!

Sorry for slow reply, just seen it!
It is a crazy bargain. Especially with that ridiculously low shutter count. Amazedthat it's still here.

advertisement

Back