advertisement

Should the threads on the same broad theme that go endlessly round in circles be merged?

Should the threads on the same broad theme that go endlessly round in circles be merged?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
At least one person complaining that we're like people in a pub talking and we never achieve anything

I assume you are referring to me? I didn't complain, i made an observation. i didnt say we never achieve anything - i said the discussions were pointless - not the same.

There was someone several years ago who said the forum off topic section had gone in a direction not to his liking and he had a list of eight members who should be banned to solve the problem. Normally by about the age of seven you learn that the world isn’t an extension of your arm and if you haven’t then you’re going to waste a lot of valuable time waiting for other people to change in order to meet your expectations.

I assume you are referring to me? I didn't complain, i made an observation. i didnt say we never achieve anything - i said the discussions were pointless - not the same.
You've cracked distilling achievement via pointless?
Do tell!

Wow - a thread on a hobby forum where a bunch of middle aged blokes moan about threads on a hobby forum where a bunch of middle aged blokes moan.

Must be the end of the world .....:eek::D

And yet, here you are. :D

advertisement

Back