advertisement

[FS] Led Zeppelin Classic Records 200gm

CTank

pfm Member
These seem to go for around £200 each on eBay. All were bought shortly before I had to dispense with my turntable, so have only been played a few times.

All have some fading to the spine, although they were never in direct sunlight. I don’t have a turntable to check them, but the person I sold an Echoes box set to recently, was very happy with the condition.

Annoyingly, the intro to ‘Stairway to Heaven’ has an audible click for a short period. This was present from purchase, and I should have returned it at the time. A good clean may sort it, but please bear it in mind.

Overall I would say these should be bought for listening to, rather than have them sat on a shelf for another decade.

Led Zeppelin III £150
Led Zeppelin IV £120
Houses of the Holy £200

Final thing, I’m isolating until the weekend, for posting.

As the aforementioned buyer of Echoes from @CTank I can confirm it was in superb well cared for condition.
My own copy of Led Zeppelin IV on Classic Records has 3 annoying clicks on "Going to California". Otherwise the vinyl is silent.
You don't happen to have Led Zeppelin 2 on Classic Records to move on by any chance?

Year later bump! Definitely up for sale now.

Only caveat is, if they sell I’ll need to purchase suitable packing material.

Alternatively you are welcome to collect from WD3, five minutes from J17 of the M25.

advertisement

Back