advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft Snow...60 year old camera, 55 year old film...

FH020021.jpg

What camera/film?

that's VEERY old film stock. I'm guessing your deep freeze is in a shed in the orkneys?

Aye... couple of years ago , discovered a pack of 4, ORWO,b+w ,400 ASA film stuck in the back of a cupboard. Musta been there for about 30 or more years.Ah used ORWO a lot back in the 70s/80s. They were in a sealed cardboard box, in a sealed plastic bag,musta bought and forgot them. They were never refrigerated but were sealed individually in thick foil - Good old East Germany.The camera is a Yashica Electro M5, cost me a fiver! Simple camera with an excellent lens. A true point and shoot.:cool:

DSC06703.jpg

Aye... couple of years ago , discovered a pack of 4, ORWO,b+w ,400 ASA film stuck in the back of a cupboard. Musta been there for about 30 or more years.Ah used ORWO a lot back in the 70s/80s. They were in a sealed cardboard box, in a sealed plastic bag,musta bought and forgot them. They were never refrigerated but were sealed individually in thick foil - Good old East Germany.The camera is a Yashica Electro M5, cost me a fiver! Simple camera with an excellent lens. A true point and shoot.:cool:

DSC06703.jpg
I had a similar yashica electro something or other (35?) great little rangefinder cameras. Quiet leaf shutter IIRC.

I had a similar yashica electro something or other (35?) great little rangefinder cameras. Quiet leaf shutter IIRC.

Aye, Yashica 35, think that was their very first 35mm camera. very good lenses, there were 2 options for lenses . One was a 1.9, can't remember the other ...2.8mm. ? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back