advertisement

The Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier review - Tannoyista.com

Strange Brew

pfm Member
Hi all.

After looking into a new amplifier for quite some time I have settled on an amplifier which many of you might not have heard of before. This is because, Ultrafide is a new UK company based in Devon, UK. Although to say they're new to amplifiers is not at all correct. Ultrafide is a new Hi-Fi branch of MC2 that has been making outstanding professional amplifiers for many years.

So, I'm proud to publish my latest review on my review site, Tannoyista.com. The Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier.

My review website: Tannoyista.com

Read it direct here - The ULTRAFIDE U500DC Power Amplifier Review

I hope you enjoy it.

I did enjoy it. I’m sure it’s excellent and it’s a bit cheaper than I was expecting. Great choice of music, be good to have a bit of jazz and classical thrown in (for review purposes if it’s not your thing).

Hi there Alex.

Many thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I certainly can do the classical but I'm just not a great Jazz fan, unfortunately. Ill see what I can do.

Did enjoy the read as a find the cult of Tannoy loudspeakers and also Class D amplifiers very interesting.:)

Just to update things a little.

This amplifier has now been in my system for some time and I have to admit, it just keeps getting better. And it's a superb match with my Tannoys.

advertisement

Back