advertisement

[FS] Roland Alpha Juno 1 Synth

James Evans

Bedroom Bodger
Selling my Alpha Juno 1, bought by me from the original owner back in the late 90s when I was going to be a techno god. A bit like the euromillions win, that didn't transpire, and this has been in storage for the past 20 years or so in case either son decided to get into music (also not transpired). I had a play with it last night and everything is working as normal, all keys are fine, buttons all work, the all important alpha dial spins beautifully (much fun!), and there's no crackling from the volume control. There's a few scuffs and marks commensurate with age but all in all in very good condition.

I don't have any suitable packaging for this so it will be collection from Wirral or drop off/meet up.

They seem to go for between £350-400 at the moment, so I'm going to go low and price this at £300

Manual

Photos

what the.....
Well before accepting that I’m no musician so simply listening to other peoples music would suffice, I did have a stab at djing and making music. Most of the studio kit went years ago but I held on to this in case the boys got in to it. That and this was the one thing I had no packaging for!

advertisement

Back