advertisement

Well wishes for our friend AnilS

Thank you guys.
I'll keep this message short as it's hard for eyes to focus on the phone, due to the severe head pressure I'm still under.

Firstly, I'm truly humbled by the messages when I looked this morning.

You have given me great strength when I was at a real low this morning.

Last Saturday morning (3am) I said goodbye to my wife (kids were not awake). I'm 200 miles from them.

Had I not had the mindset to call my brilliant landlord (I live in his back garden), I wouldn't be typing this now.

I'm still no where near getting there, but being paralysed until the paramedics arrived, I knew I was in trouble.

I won't go into any details further but just wanted to say how heartfelt, all these well wishes have been taken.

There's nothing like a near death experience to focus you on what's important and not.

I'll check in again soon but I'm still heavily sedated and only conscious for parts of the day.

Thank you PFM.

Lots of love ❤️

As ever, I'm late to the party, but please pass on my sincere best wishes to Anil for a speedy and complete recovery.

Thank you guys.
I'll keep this message short as it's hard for eyes to focus on the phone, due to the severe head pressure I'm still under.

Last Saturday morning (3am) I said goodbye to my wife (kids were not awake). I'm 200 miles from them.

Had I not had the mindset to call my brilliant landlord (I live in his back garden), I wouldn't be typing this now.

I'm still no where near getting there, but being paralysed until the paramedics arrived, I knew I was in trouble.

I won't go into any details further but just wanted to say how heartfelt, all these well wishes have been taken.

There's nothing like a near death experience to focus you on what's important and not.

I'll check in again soon but I'm still heavily sedated and only conscious for parts of the day.

Thank you PFM.

Lots of love ❤️

Best wishes and fingers crossed for your recovery.

Thank you guys.

Thank you PFM.

Lots of love ❤️

Speedy recovery pal; you've got cars to polish ;)

Just reading this thread now.

Very best wishes to @AnilS and heres hoping for a full and quick recovery although taking your time would obviously be beneficial.

We have never communicated previously but many times I have come close to contacting you and therefore hope to do so in the future when your health has recovered.

Plus thanks to @linnfomaniac83 for bringing your cicrumstances to our collective attention.

advertisement

Back