advertisement

YouTuber - Real World Audio

Shane2468

pfm Member
Anybody here seen the channel before?

Janos likes to tweak equipment, you should see what he did to an old Rega Planar! Old school diy speakers and low wattage tube amplification he is greatly fond of.

I have nothing against Janos personally. His is pleasant and comes across a bit laid back. Never rude.

His latest video about high frequency distortion I found slightly interesting. Link below. What are your thoughts?

S.

Anybody here seen the channel before?

Janos likes to tweak equipment, you should see what he did to an old Rega Planar! Old school diy speakers and low wattage tube amplification he is greatly fond of.

I have nothing against Janos personally. His is pleasant and comes across a bit laid back. Never rude.

His latest video about high frequency distortion I found slightly interesting. Link below. What are your thoughts?

S.

No, not encountered that before. Although I have a particular dislike of portrait-orientated video so won't be watching 17 odd minutes shot that way.

If his turntable "design" is anything to go by, I'll have some trouble taking him seriously. Just inept.

I like his enthusiasm and passion for projects, some 'tricks' he has recommended and I found beneficial, like adding a 1% value cap to a power supply smoothing caps instead of the usual 0.1uf Polyp, Adding a 100uf Silmic II to even a Mundorf AG was beneficial

advertisement

Back