advertisement

Tidal down?

I had to log back in and also renew my payment details as it said my card had expired, it hadn't but for some reason their system was showing a card that ran out in 2022, I don't have a card that ran out then :rolleyes:

I had to log back in and also renew my payment details as it said my card had expired, it hadn't but for some reason their system was showing a card that ran out in 2022, I don't have a card that ran out then :rolleyes:
That would have made me very worried...

Blimey, that’s an expensive way to go about it!
Not at all, cd's are dirt cheap these days.

I have the ability to play hires but no matter what dac etc I've tried over the years I still prefer standard 44.1 16bit for digital. All the hires stuff just sounds wrong, especially the Remastered stuff.

I've found the very first cd releases of albums most often sound best when it comes to digital media.

Same is mostly true for vinyl.

Because of one small hiccup amounting to a small amount of time? Does it bother you that much?
People always used to buy their own music, and that way you can be certain you get the best version and not have it suddenly deleted by whayever service you stream from over some spurious political correctness reasons etc.

advertisement

Back