advertisement

[WTD] Canon EF lenses

Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Accuphase all the way down
My brother has recently acquired a Canon 6D, and is keen to develop his photography skills. He's working for some form of photography qualification, a licensate in something or other. He's not got much money, and not got much by way of usable lenses, just a 100-300mm zoom from his old 400D. He's currently borrowing from a mate where he has something that fits the bill.

So I promised I'd keep a lookout for anything in decent condition. Providing its not too expensive, I'd like to buy him something myself, but also put him on to anything in good nick that'll stand him in good stead. I think he'd like something flexible below 100mm, ideally something like a 24-105mm zoom, and maybe a fixed focal length lens <100mm to start with, but other stuff would definitely be of interest.

If you've got anything you're thinking of moving on, or any particular recommendations, please get in touch.

Thanks

Steve

Last edited:
LCE have a couple of s/h EF 24-105 F4 L going for around £360 (free postage, I believe). It would make a fine pairing with a 6D.

they also have a couple of EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 at £250.

LCE have a couple of s/h EF 24-105 F4 L going for around £360 (free postage, I believe). It would make a fine pairing with a 6D.

they also have a couple of EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 at £250.
I sold my last 24-105L for £300. Excellent lenses, been using a couple since launch. It was a kit option with 6D. The first RF lens I went for was....

Putting a few on Ebay.

Canon 40mm pancake
Canon 100mm F2
Zeiss 21mm Distagon
Zeiss 50mm F2 Makro Planar
Zeiss 100mm F2 Makro Planar

The two last Zeiss lenses are pretty mint and the others not far behind.

advertisement

Back