advertisement

0-BC83-A08-5-D9-B-4723-8391-3-E30-F8-B7461-D.jpg

my previous system was a maxed out lp12 (except cartridge which was a Krystal not a Kandid)
Avondale grad 1 TPX2 and m130 dual monos biamping the neat 3i

However covid meant I had to sell the TT and amps to raise some money
Over the last 3 years I have slowly put this system together from lots of you here on pink fish so a big thank you to you all!!

Rega Saturn cd with theta reclocker driven by a Baldwin power supply

Naim Supernait2 with Naim Hi cap dr
Naim olive hicap driving stageline s

Clearaudio concept with concept mc driven by Mcru power supply
Marantz Hd dac1
Graham Slee srg11 for grado80x and sennheiser hd600
Stax 006ts Kimmik 2 driving stax L300 and stax L700

neat acoustic momentum3i

Nearly all on mana sound clamps and supported by mana racks and mk2 mana sound stages

Cheers
Tony

my previous system was a maxed out lp12 (except cartridge which was a Krystal not a Kandid)
Avondale grad 1 TPX2 and m130 dual monos biamping the neat 3i

However covid meant I had to sell the TT and amps to raise some money
Over the last 3 years I have slowly put this system together from lots of you here on pink fish so a big thank you to you all!!

Rega Saturn cd with theta reclocker driven by a Baldwin power supply

Naim Supernait2 with Naim Hi cap dr
Naim olive hicap driving stageline s

Clearaudio concept with concept mc driven by Mcru power supply
Marantz Hd dac1
Graham Slee srg11 for grado80x and sennheiser hd600
Stax 006ts Kimmik 2 driving stax L300 and stax L700

neat acoustic momentum3i

Nearly all on mana sound clamps and supported by mana racks and mk2 mana sound stages

Cheers
Tony
Do the sound clamps mark the casework at all please?

Bargain where did you find it?

It was on Gumtree for £300. I offered £200 and didn't accept the £250 counter offer. Two days later my offer accepted. It took a week of work to bring it up to this presentable condition. I wanted to see what all the fuss is about with these Technics direct drives. Its rather good and will be staying at present as my second analogue source.

I'll keep it dark, so you can't see the dust!
Changes from the last time I posted a picture; the projector has been replaced with an OLED TV, the Teddy Pardo XPS has been sold and the ND5XS is now going through a Chord Qutest with a MCRU linear power supply, I also have an Innuos Zen Mini with all of my ripped CDs stored on it.
I was hoping to use the Zen Mini for streaming duties with the Qutest, but their app is crap compared to the Naim one and, despite my expectations, it doesn't sound as good as the Naim when used as a digital source.

WWh2TFYh.jpg

Love the preamp, @kasperhauser though I have never heard of the brand.

What kind of rack are you using?
The rack is from Salamander Designs 'Synergy' line. It won't be around for much longer, though – I'm moving toward downsizing the system and record collection, then integrating everything into the built-in bookcases that line the wall of the room. Have already culled about 150 records (ouch).

Last edited:

advertisement

Back