advertisement

Bill gates ..rather pay for vaccines than going to Mars

Are you also aware he made many visits to Epstein’s island and when questioned about it he said “Well he’s dead so”. Doesn’t give much confidence if you ask me.
Epstein was trying to get his hands on a percentage of Gates’ charitable funding. Gates severed contact with him in 2014 I believe.
More importantly, what of the rumours that Gates’s vaccines are conduits for nano machines?

My point was earth as a planet has an inevitable end due to the ever increasing temperature of the sun, this has nowt to do with the current problems of climate change just a fact. Whilst this may be a couple of billion years ahead, at some stage, if we would like to continue as a civilization we need to look elsewhere & we need to start our search a very long time before.

You plan on living for several more millions of years ?

Epstein was trying to get his hands on a percentage of Gates’ charitable funding. Gates severed contact with him in 2014 I believe.
More importantly, what of the rumours that Gates’s vaccines are conduits for nano machines?

Why worry about silly nano machines? The REAL threat is wild fires caused by Jewish space lasers!

502-BA893-481-D-4220-B52-F-36-BC92664-D30.jpg

My point was earth as a planet has an inevitable end due to the ever increasing temperature of the sun, this has nowt to do with the current problems of climate change just a fact. Whilst this may be a couple of billion years ahead, at some stage, if we would like to continue as a civilization we need to look elsewhere & we need to start our search a very long time before.
It must be reassuring to believe that earth's humanity will exist anywhere in a couple of billion years, let alone our solar system.

Here's another way of looking at our existence within the universe. If we consider Marconi's first transmission from Somerset in 1897 as the first man-made electromagnetic signal, that tiny bump poking out of our EM bubble has only travelled 126 lightyears out from earth's surface. At the speed of light it would take circa 26,000 - 126 years from now for our first transmission to reach the centre of our galaxy, yet we can clearly see a universe full of distant galaxies as they existed billions of years ago, as the streams of light that emanated from them reach us.

In short, in the greater scheme of things we are nothing more than a flicker of photons, we are star dust, we are golden (in our own minds).

On a positive note, if we synchronize the flicking on/off of our lights of an evening we are far more likely to be noticed for a few billion years beyond our own brief collective existence.

IOW, the photons shall inherit this cycle of the universe.

For the conspiracy theorists who need help undoing some of the brainwashing, there are plenty of YouTube videos about Rupert Murdoch.

Just before the Earth is destroyed, humanity's consciousness will be uploaded to a probe sent to the deepest regions of space in the hopes it comes across some intelligent life in a spaceship of some sort, a starship if you will. Once it encounters a starship, the probe will mentally contact the starship's captain, making him think he's from Earth. He will live out a full life, have a family, and learn to play the flute in what is just a matter of minutes to the lifeforms on the starship.

No, wait. That was something I saw on Star Trek.

Joe

Just before the Earth is destroyed, humanity's consciousness will be uploaded to a probe sent to the deepest regions of space in the hopes it comes across some intelligent life in a spaceship of some sort, a starship if you will. Once it encounters a starship, the probe will mentally contact the starship's captain, making him think he's from Earth. He will live out a full life, have a family, and learn to play the flute in what is just a matter of minutes to the lifeforms on the starship.

Joe

But still real, right?

Barry,

I live in my head so much it’s hard to tell. For all I know, I could be a bumhead from Talos IV.

Joe

Thanks, man. Extra Saurian brandy for you tonight.

Bumhead number 3

Joe

The Inner Light

Jezzer,

Aye, the other option is freezing some genetically engineered humans and blasting them into space, but may not end well.

For one, it's hard to integrate these genetically engineered humans back into society, especially an ex-Khan.

Joe

advertisement

Back