advertisement

[FS/SWAP] Harbeth SHL5+

Allaboutmusic

pfm Member
Excellent pair of Harbeth SHL5+ in rosewood (1 year old) with tiny bit of veneer damage on bottom front of one of the speakers but not noticeable. This was as I bought them as the pair were graded and have been kept very well in a non smoking household. Plus custom design stands RRP £580. Please pm for photos, they look incredibly smart and fill a large room with sound easily.

would consider sale or swap, but I am looking for Neat Xplorers as my next speakers. So either direct swap or looking for around £2400 for my speakers including stands.

I have boxes for the speakers and can package the stands. Ideally would agree delivery/ collection. I am in central Scotland but could agree to meet.

thanks

Last edited:
Price decrease to £2300 ono.

Really nice looking speakers with tiny veneer damage which is not noticeable. Speakers sound great and fill a large room with sound easily. Come with custom stands which cost £580. Would post photos if I knew how.

PM for details. Thanks

Can’t see anything in imgur to allow me to post photos, I’ll probably give FB a try but I’ll give the thread a bump in the interim.

£2300 ono

or equivalent swap, Neat Xplorers as an example..

Final reduction £2100 including stands. Will just trade in if not gone shortly.

would also swap for ATC scm19 v2 as this is what I’m considering going for.

any questions or for pictures send me a message.

thanks

advertisement

Back