advertisement

Kondo M7 - Tread Carefully!!

unclepuncle

pfm Member
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15532216...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Might be genuine but no feedback for selling and the ‘free economy delivery’ for something so valuable and delicate is usually a dead giveaway that all is not as it seems. At least the seller isn’t claiming to be based in the Outer Hebrides like a lot of the obvious scams.
I have asked if I can collect just to see what he says.

Also has a very valuable saxophone for sale with the same postage option.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
No reply to the question I sent:

Hi
Can I collect with cash if I win the auction.
Don’t want to risk it getting damaged by a courier.
Cheers

Been an eBay member for nine years so he's definitely playing the long game if he's a scammer.

Nine years without a sale and suddenly two very high value items with free economy delivery.
Still no reply to my question?

At least with eBay if you pay through their official channels you should get reimbursed.

This was mine. My photos and description (save an extra sentence at the end about free postage), from a good few years back. Lord knows where they got the photos and text from. I’ve bid £12k in the hope that prevents anyone being stung. Reporting to eBay is a waste of time.

This was mine. My photos and description (save an extra sentence at the end about free postage), from a good few years back. Lord knows where they got the photos and text from. I’ve bid £12k in the hope that prevents anyone being stung. Reporting to eBay is a waste of time.
Good work, let's see what happens when he says he'll complain to eBay about non payment and you call his bluff!

That leaves the people bidding for the other listing...................................

I HATE EPay, the software needed to spot this could be written by an average 10-year-old today - no different to that used to detect unusual transactions on bank accounts - there is NO excuse, at all. EPay are totally irresponsible sharks.

advertisement

Back