advertisement

Small simple microwave cooker recommendation

On that amazonian link above, on the first picture shown to me the left hand button on the second row is labelled 'Chaos Defrost'! Eh?
Other pictures show the 'Turbo' label as you describe though.

Personally I would insist on my purchase (if I were to make it) having said 'Chaos' button for all the fun it might create.
If pressing said 'Chaos' button, would this cause catastrophic polar ice cap melting?

As with most outfits at the moment Panasonic have 'Black Friday' (whatever that may mean) deals on right now if indeed a Panasonic is 'maybe' where you want to go.

Let the chaos begin........
Yes I spotted the "Chaos" button too and it made me smile. I imagine it coming in handy for Jamie Oliver "20 minutes in the microwave, 4 course dinner, all for £1" recipes which for me always end in total chaos and disaster.

^^^^^ fairly sure it was a joke. Anyway if you are worried about how Nigella pronounces words you need to refocus.

Panasonic are great, but I doubt they meet the OPs requirements

this might though

Daewoo 800W, 20L Microwave | Easy Clean Stainless Steel Interior | 6 Power Levels | Manual 30 Minute Timer | Glass Turntable |- White… https://amzn.eu/d/gNuqc4Y

I have one of these, I bought it because I wanted a small microwave and this was the smallest I could find. I use it for making porridge, partially defrosting if I'm in a hurry, warming up meals, making hot chocolate and that's it. It works fine.

I have the previous model 700w, none SS interior, had it for 17 years, used every day, even the interior light bulb still works!

advertisement

Back