advertisement

Ceritech Audio

Ptah

pfm Member
I've just had an email stating that this outlet is to cease trading by the end of the year due to retirement. A shame as, even though I'd personally moved on from Naim and other higher-priced systems it was good to know they were still there, not too far away from us in deepest Gloucestershire.

They're having a clearance sale - by appointment, plus open days on the next 3 Saturdays.

Yes, great outfit, fitted a Kore and AT33 cartridge 6 years ago. They must be on the ball with their marketing, I received a call from them this month enquiring whether my LP12 needed a service.

:(

I haven’t had anything through, and I normally get mail from them.
I’ve bought a few items over the years from them, they were always very pleasant.

I had the same email this morning. I didn’t know they existed until I was told about them by a Melco rep at the 2016 Bristol show. My first purchase from them in April that year was an ex-display Melco N1A and have been using them ever since. I’ve spent a fair bit of money there over the years, most of my audio system has come from them and I am sad to see them close.

Another Gloucestershire dealer gone (or going) then in the last 10 years.
Gloucester HiFi and Audio Excellence in Gloucester, UHES of various locations in the county, and now Ceritech.
Still got Audio T and Sevenoaks in Cheltenham, but can’t think of any others off hand. Perhaps an opening for someone else, a bit difficult though in these challenging times.

Another Gloucestershire dealer gone (or going) then in the last 10 years.
Gloucester HiFi and Audio Excellence in Gloucester, UHES of various locations in the county, and now Ceritech.
Still got Audio T and Sevenoaks in Cheltenham, but can’t think of any others off hand. Perhaps an opening for someone else, a bit difficult though in these challenging times.
You could slide over the boarder to HiFi Gear in Hereford..

Hmm. A young salesman there told me that my ESL 63s are rubbish. It's a point of view, I suppose.
Ah, they do suffer from a little bit of yoof know all, the sales team are generally quite young and don't have much experience with older kit.

advertisement

Back