advertisement

Having a play with a pair of these over the next week, and as a bonus I get to hear the Luxman through speakers!
52495176693_97a1358ffc_b.jpg

Love the stone stands. Real stone??

I assume that’s a Fynne speaker?

Love the stone stands. Real stone??

I assume that’s a Fynne speaker?

Hello WB, yes they are stone, a few hours ago they had vases and flowers on them in the dining room. My wife just got in from work, said “oh, you’ve treated yourself again this week and nice stands by the way”.

Yes Fyne F1-5, sounded terrible at first, just no wow factor, but that’s starting to make sense now.

Last edited:
Hello WB, yes they are stone, a few hours ago they had vases and flowers on them in the dining room. My wife just got in from work, said “oh, you’ve treated yourself again this week and nice stands by the way”.

Yes Fyne F1-5, sounded terrible at first, just no wow factor, but that’s starting to make sense now.

Wow is generally not a good start in my extensive experience!

A smile that sets in in time is better.

I have googled it after my post, watched the first 5 minutes but I have to admit that my English doesn't seem to be good enough to understand most of the jokes beside 4 candles/fork handles. It sucks to be no native speaker because I really love the English language and especially the sense of humor. :oops:

I have googled it after my post, watched the first 5 minutes but I have to admit that my English doesn't seem to be good enough to understand most of the jokes beside 4 candles/fork handles. It sucks to be no native speaker because I really love the English language and especially the sense of humor. :oops:
Don’t worry.
That is the whole joke.

advertisement

Back