advertisement

Fyne f502sp vs f702

Just a quick update.

I've heard these speakers before but I heard my son's F502sp' last night. The set up is terrible! Plonked in the corners and running off an old public address amplifier. Yeah, not kidding. He's a sound tech and is too busy to get things set up properly.

But even at that it is clear, these are VERY good speakers! They have that openness and delicacy only very high efficiency speakers seem to have, they are extremely fast and agile, very coherent and musical but, unlike a lot of high efficiency speakers, are very tonally neutral and well balanced. Despite the obvious set up issues you were always enjoying the music and thinking about how great it was.

Looking forward to hearing how things develop as they get set up properly and the amps, cables etc get sorted out.

Hi, never heard a pair of fyne speakers, thought their might be a pair at the last show, but no, but i cannot get over the fact, that they sell their speakers ,cheaper in the USA, than in the UK, don't figger, but i have to say they are not the only company , doing this, :mad::(
Like some other UK companies, they are protecting their overseas markets by artificially inflating the prices here to persuade customers direct importing. Result is you pay way over the top for the speakers if you are in the UK. What should be a bargain is now expensive.

advertisement

Back