advertisement

Five free Sault album downloads

Just visited the page

The five albums are in mp3 320

There are three unpriced albums on their bandcamp page - 10, Air, UNTITLED (Black is) - in WAV/FLAC/AIFF

Poor-sight-induced errors removed - thanks @Alex N

Last edited:
Have them all. The latest EP is really good & it was a ‘name your price’ on Bandcamp, I have them a £1.

Two different albums: AIR, already released some months ago; and today, a sequel of sorts, AIIR.

You know these are five new albums, right?
I do now as I saw an article on Pitchfork. Will download them tomorrow, hope they do a proper flac release.

I haven’t heard any of their albums since 5 and 7 (though I have Cleo Sol’s), so I possibly have some catching up to do.

Just downloaded them now. They are a fascinating band. Dropping five new full albums on one day has to be without precedent, doing it for free is crazy! Very cool and incredibly prolific. I’ve not properly picked the bones out of Air yet!

picked the bones out of Air

It's good to see some poetry on pfm - I see a strong Heaney influence :D

I've downloaded the files onto my phone. Has anyone any idea how you take a Zip file and move it into an iphone lbrary?

On first listen it is an amazingly diverse set of records echoing the range of their first 5 releases. They are extraordinarily productive and wide ranging.

doing it for free is crazy!

Five’s a bit nuts, but it’s certainly good exposure...

The Weeknd’s worth $300m, ten years after his first three albums were all free the same year; countless hip hop mixtapes are free, from now big names like Young Thug and ASAP Rocky; and even I bought some Radiohead albums after the ‘pay what you want’ In Rainbows...

Just working through all 5 having got most of the earlier ones on vinyl.

Untitled (God) is very good so far. Just this one is 73 mins of new music and the other four are another 147 mins worth.

Downloaded, unzipped and played the first few seconds of the first track of the first album to check. A King Crimson sample! Bodes well…

Did 3 of them last night. Earth has a few crackers.

Hopefully they will release proper lossless or HD versions which I will be able to buy.

advertisement

Back