advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

The language patterns and the body language were very revealing and I’m not just talking about the vox pops ( polling among Tory voters put Starmer ahead of Sunak) I’m talking about Tory politicians like IDS struggling to find a form of words. We are about to see just how invested in othering the Tory Party really is. This thing is going to blow up.

I first saw that clip on HIGNFY and my wife and I both cringed. We really should have moved on from this kind of stuff decades ago.

Out of interest, why can’t you wait to see Starmer kill him at PMQs? Are you a Labour supporter? BTW he didn’t have dual screen autocue, only one to read his acceptance speech from.

I have voted labour.....so at times yes, that includes now.

His speech was 1 min 30 seconds long, he is so dimwitted.

Problem with labour is that nobody knows what they stand for, not even themselves...

I think we can be pretty sure that Labour don't stand for far right anti democratic dark money.
I think they're quite keen on decent public services, wealth redistribition, decent education, decent welfare, decent healthcare, decent housing, proper training and jobs that pay a living wage...for a start.
That puts them well ahead for me, because these venal Tory bastards have not only failed on all those fronts, but have also failed to demonstrate that they give an actual **** about them.
I think we can also be pretty sure that most of Labour favour sensible ties with Europe, and whilst maybe not up for reversing Brexit, don't actually harbour the learned, simpleton xenophobia which infects most Tories and much of the UK populace.
So far so good...
So I think we know quite a lot about Labour.
What we don't know much about yet is how Labour intend to achieve the sort of society they, and I for one, hope for.
But then, we don't know how Sunak intends to get us out of the hole he and his sort have been digging us into for 12 years.

So..on balance.. if these criminal ****wits ever give me the chance to vote Labour.. I'll risk it.

If I read a headline on the Sun then I am afraid that the real issue is not going to be addressed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20212304/rishi-sunak-voice-of-sanity-welfare-state/

Basically people are increasingly being replaced by automated tools so how are they going to earn a living while the factory owners only getting richer? There has to be a serious adjustment in social conduct otherwise we'll see another Pol Pot, Mao Zhe Dung, Hitler, Napoleon where the uneducated, out of work, blindly follow someone who screams that (s)he will solve all their problems. Or have the masses already forgotten (or are blind to see) what Boris or Trump created?

Automation has brought unequal wealth for a few and unequal misery for the rest.

If there is one thing that history teaches is that mankind does not learn from history.

I like the way he thanks Liz Truss for her dedication. On LBC yesterday an mp said the Country is struggling due to covid and the Ukraine war. I feel that Liz Truss bombshell of a leadership is equal to both of those but the conservatives never mention it. They just say how hardworking and dedicated she is. If they were to admit to mistakes and say how they are going to change it would help but that’s never going to happen.

German radio (WDR2) and French radio (France Info) were ripping the p*ss out of us today. Richi PM, but for how long this time ?

Neither Germany nor France have anything to crow about. We might think particularly of Angela Merkel’s rich legacy, a more than modest factor in the fix in which we all find ourselves right now.

So what? How does that make the complete mess we are in any better? Deflection never helps.

Don't be facile. My point was that the German & French radio stations might just have been deflecting. As I said, neither country has anything to crow about.

advertisement

Back