advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

When Truss resigns she'll be eligible for the Public Duties Cost Allowance granted all ex-PMs - £115,000 a year for life.

Not bad for two months in a job.

That is a disgrace. There should be a minimum period of a 2 years, as required for anyone else to be eligible for redundancy rights etc. Mind you, she’ll be sacked, should get nada.
Given her lack of visibility, you’d think she was on a zero hours contract, would have done less damage.

CHunt is making a statement now. Reversing everything. A total reverse-Kwateng. The biggest u-turn in UK economic history.

PX Truss is toast. I’m seeing suggestions they will shortly impose Sunak as PM, CHunt as Chancellor and Mordant as Foreign Secretary, all with zero democratic mandate from the party membership or electorate at large.

ISTM as he starts to speak that he is about to do an Osborne.
The only difference will be him rightly blaming Kwarteng and Truss, rather than Osborne falsely blaming Labour for the 2008 crash.

Two year energy price guarantee scrapped too. We are covered until April 2023, beyond that we can all f*** off and die. Tories gonna Tory.

Hope everyone's happy that austerity is back with a vengeance.

We'll be able to count the dead poor people in hundreds of thousands.

Thankg god the grown-ups are back in charge.
Millions won’t be happy and the grown ups aren’t in charge, they are in opposition. Let’s hope many are happy with that.

Two year energy price guarantee scrapped too. We are covered until April 2023, beyond that we can all f*** off and die. Tories gonna Tory.
Their ideology and all that. No surprise.

Roll on the next GE, it is the last chance to get rid of this bunch, if people don’t grab it they have themselves to blame.

Last edited:
Economic policy now being dictated by the markets.

It always has to some extent, but that extent is now determined by markets.

Millions won’t be happy and the grown aren’t in charge, they are in opposition. Let’s hope many are happy with that.

Their ideology and all that. No surprise.

Roll on the next GE, it is the last chance to get rid of this bunch, if people don’t grab it they have themselves to blame.
I think the grown ups @droodzilla was referring to was the markets. Whoever wins the next GE is becoming less and less relevant.

Vote for your favourite Hedge Fund Manager, you know it makes sense.

I have a little sympathy for him but not much. I think if I was togged up in leather mini-skirt, tights and high heels, and crashed my car, I'd not wait around for plod to turn up :) but that probably says more about plod than me.
Do you know that was how Wallis was dressed or is it just lazy stereotyping of trans women?

Hunt is now chancellor in the German sense.

Full-on emergency government in Downing Street because Truss is so dangerously incompetent.

Yet they are still pretending she is in charge. :rolleyes:

Universal Domestic energy support now for 6 months, not two years!

I do hope Starmer asks to speak to the person in charge when the puppet stands up at the dispatch box on Wednesday.

Hunt is now chancellor in the German sense.

Full-on emergency government in Downing Street because Truss is so dangerously incompetent.

Yet they are still pretending she is in charge. :rolleyes:

It is beyond ridiculous. Every single thing Truss stood for has been reversed. There needs to be a general election as this government and its budget has clearly failed. They have had to reverse the whole thing and, directly against their manifesto and the sales pitch of all “leadership” candidates, reintroduced full-on ‘austerity’.

The penny needs to drop that any ‘austerity’ and reneging on energy caps etc coming our way are directly to cover for gross Conservative Party incompetence and corruption. This criminal entity is trying to get us all to pay its gambling debts.

Liz Truss has had to abandon her entire economic agenda. All she can rely on now is her deeply charismatic personality and sheer political skill.

Matt Green (Twitter).

She may appear in this to get some votes:

022222-Geri-Halliwell-2007-embedd-2000-25d24bb274094f58bec1686e5e937775.jpg

advertisement

Back