advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

Yes, that's the bit I was thinking of, upthread. How she said that with a straight face, and how the room heard it without laughing will remain a mystery.

The "vested interest" bit made me think that she is more of an 'irony lady' than an 'iron lady". The remarkable part being that she seems too dim to realise this.

"A party celebrating LGBT diversity at Conservative conference was overshadowed by several incidents of homophobic behaviour, ITV News has been told. Attendees have expressed their outrage at the actions of several participants who had to be removed for allegedly using abusive language. The event at Reflex nightclub was organised by LGBT Conservatives on the final night of the conference and was open to anyone with a security pass, including party members, lobbyists and others."

One of the victims told ITV News: "We kicked someone out who was blind drunk and called me a dirty l***** and that I needed to watch my back.

“I don’t feel like I morally fit in anymore.”

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-10-05...-at-lgbt-event-during-conservative-conference
Leopards, as far as the eye can see!

Caption Competition

52406360983_f81a4674a7_z.jpg

“Benefits are not the only thing I’ll grabbing back from those bloody scroungers”
Aphex Twi...err Triplet

3564.jpg

That was only 5% of the cost of her tax cuts, and the other elements of her 'plan' are still in place. Her majority may have to be whipped into submission (but some probably like that).

Possibly.

A future government cannot be bound by the legislation passed by a current one. Labour/LabourLibDem will be absolutely free to make manifesto commitments to reverse both tax cuts and austerity. Campaigning for the 2024 election will be well under way next year. In the meantime Truss will have to try to run the gauntlet of the majority of Tory MPs who didn't vote for her, and a Parliament and Country increasingly opposed to her policies.

I dare to think she is effectively toast.

Aphex Twi...err Triplet

3564.jpg

Actually what I think Suella would most likely be ranting is more like a version of the infamous last four or five lines of Funny Little Remainer off the Tories revisionist, unauthorised mashup Come to Moggy. Likely - something about wanting to f^^^ us all up the bunghole.

Looks like I'm not the only one to spot the resemblance to Alan B'stard.

https://twitter.com/pennyjmorris/status/1546585762384281603/photo/1

It is way, way funnier/more terrifying than that. In today’s ongoing Tory cosplay drama Liz Truss actually came as Vivienne Rook, the fascist dictator in Russel T Davis’s dystopian political drama Years And Years (Guardian). It is absolutely impossible to parody these people. It is the same dress and belt exactly.

PS As Russell T Davis himself posted: “This is getting weird” (Instagram).

The dress worn by the PM at the Tory conference was surprisingly similar to Emma Thompson’s in the dystopian TV series Years and Years

2560.jpg

Only recently realised that whilst married Truss had an 18 month affair with Mark Field, one time MP for Westminster. Field was known locally as Tim nice but dim. He also attracted attention for manhandling a woman and stepped down from his position.
Not entirely certain what this has to do with the price of fish but it's all googable.

Only recently realised that whilst married Truss had an 18 month affair with Mark Field, one time MP for Westminster. Field was known locally as Tim nice but dim. He also attracted attention for manhandling a woman and stepped down from his position.
Not entirely certain what this has to do with the price of fish but it's all googable.

Also another dalliance with a senior colleague she appointed. Mentioning no names but it was Kwite Kwickly hushed up..

Last edited:
After her copy of the ukranians with her Growth , Growth , Growth , the only growth will be in her garden !
Very flawed direction is being taken and only result will be Trussing the economy

advertisement

Back