advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

He actually does it with his absolutely gigantic square arse, here’s a picture (Twitter).

PS Scientists will be studying his anatomy for decades once he dies. Something clearly not right about it at all. Very obvious in the gravity-defying ‘front of a horse’ way he stands too.

It looks like his adult diaper is over full.

It's becoming clear that Trump's getting more & more deranged. Watch this Fox “News” interview -

Shocking revelations today as it turns out -- *gasp* -- that Donald Trump might be a massive racist.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...rump-elaine-chao-i-hope-no-one-is-racist.html

Not only was Trump’s “truth” deeply racist and offensive it also looked remarkably close to putting a mob/QAnon/alt-right nutter ‘hit’ on Mitch Mcconnell. There was something remarkably threatening about the wording, as there so often is with Trump. Obvious incitement as I read it.

Tango man is now suing CNN because obviously he doesn't have enough lawsuits to keep him occupied. Good luck with that one - I suspect it's another opportunity to raise funds from the marks in his fanbase.

Not only was Trump’s “truth” deeply racist and offensive it also looked remarkably close to putting a mob/QAnon/alt-right nutter ‘hit’ on Mitch Mcconnell. There was something remarkably threatening about the wording, as there so often is with Trump. Obvious incitement as I read it.

You read it correctly.

Looks like the test of Clarence Thomas has arrived. In any sane world he should have immediately recused himself given his wife is under investigation for the Jan 6th terrorism/coup attempt.

Very good interview with Mary Trump. Chilling as she understands just how far Trump will push if he gets even the slightest chance. The choice America faces really is to stop him and his movement now or be lost to fascism.

One of the Trump-enabled Proud Boy fascists has pled guilty to seditious conspiracy over the Jan 6th coup attempt (Politico). Apparently the deal includes witness protection.

PS Biden has pardoned the potheads! Good on him. A sensible step back from the absurd ‘war on drugs’ prohibition bullshit.

advertisement

Back