advertisement

Ukraine V

IIRC most of Kadyrov's previous bombastic posts have been geo-located to areas well clear of any action (most not even in Ukraine), so I doubt this will really happen. Some slickly-produced propaganda videos shot in safe conditions seem much more likely IMHO ...
Them boys don’t look the brightest and one of them looks like he’s been serving (himself largely)with the mobile field kitchen regiment.

The official American position is Putin may well use a nuke in Ukraine. Given their open use of their intelligence previously that’s something to be regarded. I still think it playing chicken given the grief nato could bring down on Russia.

Them boys don’t look the brightest and one of them looks like he’s been serving (himself largely)with the mobile field kitchen regiment.

Reminds me of this chap from the early days of the interweb.

zbtnf1Z.jpg.jpg

At worst, it's a bit of willy-waving. This is because missiles on those trains are not 'low yield' battlefield weapons (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-23_Molodets) andthe movement was shown on TV (not what you do if you want the element of surprise).
Putin’s heel lifts are getting bigger. I know what would sort him out, send for Iron Guts:

brUJ1ua.jpg

Self-appointed global solutions expert, Elon Musk, tweeted this yesterday:

"Ukraine-Russia Peace: - Redo elections of annexed regions under UN supervision. Russia leaves if that is will of the people. - Crimea formally part of Russia, as it has been since 1783 (until Khrushchev’s mistake). - Water supply to Crimea assured. - Ukraine remains neutral."

The responses have been great. President Zelenskiy tweeted his own poll in response,

"Which @elonmusk do you like more? One who supports Ukraine? One who supports Russia?"

But my favourite responses came from the military analyst, Dr Mike Martin, who having just tweeted his prognosis on how Ukraine will win the war, retweeted it, with a mocking wave at Musk. His verdict in another tweet?

"Elon should stick to electric cars"

Self-appointed global solutions expert, Elon Musk, tweeted this yesterday:

"Ukraine-Russia Peace: - Redo elections of annexed regions under UN supervision. Russia leaves if that is will of the people. - Crimea formally part of Russia, as it has been since 1783 (until Khrushchev’s mistake). - Water supply to Crimea assured. - Ukraine remains neutral."

The responses have been great. President Zelenskiy tweeted his own poll in response,

"Which @elonmusk do you like more? One who supports Ukraine? One who supports Russia?"

But my favourite responses come from the military analyst, Dr Mike Martin, who having just tweeted his prognosis on how Ukraine will win the war, retweeted it, with a mocking wave at Musk. His verdict in another tweet?

"Elon should stick to electric cars"
He’s developed quite a reputation for landing his ego in the midst of crises, being given some advice by people who hold relevant knowledge then throwing a tantrum or writs. That’s the beauty of functioning democracies though- had he lived in Russia and expressed views counter to the official line, he’d quite literally be in prison with his businesses redistributed to the right sort of geniuses ( brokerage fee to El Presidente for life of course).

The armchair generals in Moscow are having a punch up in public over the embarrassing military failures of their Potemkin army in Ukraine. Putin’s chef wants the actual generals sent to the front-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/10/02/ukraine-russia-lyman-donbas/
“I think that we should send all these bastards barefoot to the front with machine guns,” he said in an apparent reference to top Russian military commanders.

Elena Panina, a former lawmaker and director of Russtrat, a pro-Kremlin think tank, called the public attacks on top Russian military figures “unprecedented” before piling on with her own criticisms, complaining about the lack of any tough military retaliation to punish Ukraine for the forced Russian retreat.
She called Ukraine’s recapture of Lyman “a direct act of aggression against Russia,”

RF2RQRp.jpg

…..she should go on a fact finding mission and remember to take her mobile phone with her.

Shooting your own generals is a good way to incentivise your next set to think carefully WRT their own survival. In a situation where they can see that their own troops and equipment aren't up to scratch that can make them think their best policy is to remove their own top-commander. Putin may need to resume using a looooong table when he talks to them and tells them off.

It can also cause troops to feel ever more 'expendable' so far as their top command is concerned. Not good for their performance and may lead to other failures. e.g. mass desertion, or 'allowing' their own field commanders to fall down the military equivalent of the reliable standby - 10 flights of stairs - accidentally, of course.

Not good to p1ss off your own armed forces when their lives are on the line already.

He’s developed quite a reputation for landing his ego in the midst of crises, being given some advice by people who hold relevant knowledge then throwing a tantrum or writs. That’s the beauty of functioning democracies though- had he lived in Russia and expressed views counter to the official line, he’d quite literally be in prison with his businesses redistributed to the right sort of geniuses ( brokerage fee to El Presidente for life of course).
While he is on the autistic spectrum (which at least informs my response), a lot of his bad moments are due to his reccuring assholeness.

advertisement

Back