advertisement

Ronnie Wood Band - "Mr. Luck - A Tribute to Jimmy Reed: Live at the Royal Albert Hall"

RBrinsdon

pfm Member
On Amazon UK at £9.90 this morning - not bad for a double vinyl these days. Bought mine a few days ago at £10.54 and am well pleased - not the best vocals ever but some great playing by everyone.

I had a look a day after your post and it had gone back to £19 (see the power of your recommendation :)).

A day after that back down under £10 and free delivery. Listening to it at the moment.
As you suggest Ronnie has never been known for his vocal quality (I have most of his solo albums), but my word the group certainly boogies, I'm loving it.
Must have been an excellent night out - thanks for the "heads up".

I had a look a day after your post and it had gone back to £19 (see the power of your recommendation :)).

A day after that back down under £10 and free delivery. Listening to it at the moment.
As you suggest Ronnie has never been known for his vocal quality (I have most of his solo albums), but my word the group certainly boogies, I'm loving it.
Must have been an excellent night out - thanks for the "heads up".
Thanks, I bought it for the Mick Taylor contributions and it is certainly worth a tenner!

advertisement

Back