advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
52364618504_68d0b2fc0d_b.jpg

Finished work early and decided to head to Ivinghoe Beacon for my first dedicated photo walk in a LONG time. Turned out to be a good decision as 1 photo turned into 2 turned into.... 179!

Know the area very well, used to cycle/MTB out & around that whole area as a teen; another part of the world I'm very fond-of - have several things to add to the to-do list we've discussed in PMs.

ATB to you, Amar.

Know the area very well, used to cycle/MTB out & around that whole area as a teen; another part of the world I'm very fond-of - have several things to add to the to-do list we've discussed in PMs.

ATB to you, Amar.

It's a beautiful part of the world isn't it? Despite wandering for a good 3 - 4 hours, I feel I've barely scratched the surface of what it has to offer. (Which is just as well, as it gives me a reason to go back!)

And to you too Martin - enjoy your 2 weeks off :)

Amar

Take one Ford 3.0 V6 Essex Engine from the Granada/Capri, add turbocharger installation from Ralph Broad "Broadspeed), and create a 1975 TVR sportscar that in mid range acceleration would leave a Porsche Turbo (1975 vintage) standing. Drawbacks, 5 star fuel (single figure MPG when on full boost) and a fair bit of Turbo lag, exciting cars to drive (I've had the fortune to drive a couple - including on a trackday) - produces approx 230bhp (up from 138!) with lower compression pistons and a pressureised carburetor (no fuel injection here!!)

Broadspeed Turbo 2
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Broadspeed Turbo
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back